Unwinder for tension-sensitive coilable material, tangential
| ||• for ultra-fine wire, gold wire, bonding wire, monofilament, |
optical fiber, tapes, hollow fibre, etc.
• highly dynamic, motor driven unwinder
• optimally suitable for discontinuous production processes,
such as Raschel or weaving
• smoothly, no tension peaks
• nonwearing and maintenance-free
• tension range: 2 or 5 to 100cN, stepless adjustable
|VacuTens is the key component for gently feeding tension-sensible coilable materials.|
Fine and ultra-fine wires, capillary membrane fibres, filaments, optical fibers, etc.
VacuTens operates tension-controlled, adjustable in a range of 5 to 100cN.
With version SLT (Super Low Tension) even beginning at 2cN.
The material is unwound tangentially (torsion-free).
The usage is stand-alone, that means without an electrical link-up to the production line.
Thereby VacuTens absolutely ensures reliable processing and stability.
VacuTens is based on a highly dynamic, extra low-mass material accumulator.
The accumulator position is detected electronically, used to control the electromotively driven unwinding spindle.
A high resolution tension sensor with superb long-term stability measures the tension in the line.
The package support is done comfortably by means of a chuck with quick-mount function.
The described design is only examplary.
VacuTens kann be customized regarding
• tension range
• accumulator volume
• bending radius
|• similarly suitable for gentle feeding|
- into quasi-static, slow-going processes as well as
- on high-dynamic and fast applications or
- on discontinuous material take-off
• tangential, torsion-free unwinding
• offers high accumulator capacity
• very low masses moving
• accumulator pulley with air suspension guarantees minimal friction moments and
enables an extra low tension niveau
• low vacuum consumption (3 to 10 l/min)
• compact design, small size ration
• gentle to the material by avoiding tension peaks
• large bending radius for the material
• stepless adjustment of line tension
• spool spanning with quick-mounting function
• suitable for cleanroom applications
• longlife, nonwearing and maintenance-free
• modular concept - for fixed installation or with mobile support frame
• aluminium profile system
• 4 steering rollers
• completely mounted
|Function module vacuum pump|
• vacuum pump
for general purposes
• rotary vane vacuum pump
• dry running
• air-flow 4m3/h
to product page
• single-roller system
• for a wide variety of applications
• easy to adapt
• FN=> 1N to 5000N
AL wire, AL wires, aluminium wire, aluminium wires, aluminium ribbon, aluminium tape, aluminum ribbons, aluminum tapes, bonding foil, bonding foils, bonding wire, bonding wires, Coax cable, coax wire, coax wires, filament, filaments, monofilament, monofilaments, fine wire, exta fine wire, ultra fine wires, micro wire, gold wire, gold wires, medical fibers, medical fibres, noble metal wire, precious metal wires, Optical fibers, optical fibre, glass fiber, glass fibres, Rigging, stage and set construction, safety thread, safety threads, silver wire, silver wires, special wire, special wires, tangential unwinder, Unwinder, Winder, Unwinders, Winders, unwinding station, winding station, unwind stand, unwinding stand, Decoiler, Coiler, decoiling station, feeder, feeding station, payoff, pay-off stand