§ 1 Information concerning the Collection of Personal Data
§ 2 Your Rights
- Personal Data is all data that are connected to your person, e.g. name, address, email addresses and your user behaviour.
- Responsible according to Article 4  EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Honigmann Industrielle Elektronik GmbH, represented by its managing director Jürgen Herhaus, Krebsstr. 2-8, 42289 Wuppertal, email: email@example.com (please see our imprint).
- Concerning questions regarding the collection, processing, or use of your personal data as well as regarding information, correction, blocking, deletion or correction of data as well as revocation of any given consent please address directly to our responsible contact according to Article 4  EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please find the contact data in § 1  of this Data Protection Declaration.
§ 3 Scope of Data Collection and Data Storage subject to Entirely Informational Use
- You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right of information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right of limitation of processing,
- Right of objection against processing,
- Right of of data transferability.
- Further, you are entitled to complain about our processing of your personal data at a data protection supervisory authority. Irrespective of any other administrative and judicial right to apply to the court you have the right of complaint at a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state or your habitual residence, your workplace or the place of the presumed infringement if you believe that our processing of your personal data violates the GDPR. The supervisory authority where you addressed your complaint informs the complainant concerning the latest findings and results of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 GDPR.
When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. you do not send any other information to us, we do not collect any personal data with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit our website. When you wish to visit our website we collect the following data as is technically necessary for us to be able to show our website to you and which ensure stability and security: IP address, date and time of inquiry, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, respectively transferred data volume, the origin of the website request, browser, operating system and its surface and language and the version of the browser software. The storage of logfiles is effected to secure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data supports us to optimize the website and to ensure safety of our information technology systems. This data is exclusively evaluated by us to improve our offer and does not provide any personally identifiable information. An evaluation of the data for marketing purpose is not been carried in this context. The legal basis is Art. 6  sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. The data is deleted as soon as this is no longer necessary for reaching the purpose of the collection. In the case of collection of data for providing our website this is the case when the session is terminated. Concerning data storage in logfiles this is the case at the latest after 7 days. Any further storage is possible. In this case the IP addresses of the user are deleted or distorted so that an allocation of the calling client is no longer possible.
§ 4 Cookies
In order to make our visit to our website attractive, and enable the use certain function and show suitable products we use so-called cookies in addition to the data as mentioned before. Within the framework of balancing of interests this helps to protect our predominant legitimate interest in an optimised presentation of our offer. The legal basis is Article 6  sentence 1 lit. (GDPR). Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your terminal equipment. Some of our used cookies are deleted after the browser session, i. e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on the terminal equipment and enable us to recognise your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies). The duration of storage you may learn from the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set up your browser in such way that it will notify you when you receive a cookie and you can freely accept or refuse each single one, or you may generally or in certain cases exclude reception of cookies. Each browser works differently regarding the administration of cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, and informs you how to change the cookie settings. When you do not accept cookies the functionality of our website may be restricted.
§ 5 Informationen Collection, Processing, Use and Dissemination of Personal Data
In addition to the entirely informational use of our website we offer various services that you may use when interested. Normally, you must provide further personal data that we use for rendering the respective service and to which the principles of data processing apply as mentioned above.
§ 6 Data Safety
- Contacting by Email
When you contact us by email your indicated email address and - if you voluntarily give to us - your name, the reference, your message and further information are stored by us in order to answer your questions and messages. When you contact us by email it is our legitimate interest to process your indicated data. The legal basis for the processing of data that is transferred by sending an email is Article 6  lit. f GDPR). When the email contact is intended to conclude a contract, then the additional legal basis for the processing is Article 6  lit. b GDPR. Your data is deleted or we limit processing when there are statutory retention obligations when they are no longer necessary for reaching the purpose of collection. This applies to the personal data sent by email when the respective conversation with the user is finished. The conversation has ended when it can be derived from the circumstances that the concerned matter is finally settled. The personal data that was additionally collected during the sending process will be deleted within a period of 7 days at the latest.
- Data Processing by external Service Providers
For processing your data we partly use external service provider. We carefully selected and commissioned them, they are bound by our instructions and they are regularly inspected. Within the framework of any processing on our behalf a third party provides services regarding hosting and presentation of the website for us. This service provider is located in one country of the European Union or the European Economic Area. Any and all data that is collected during the use of the website or in our provided forms in the online shop, as described hereinafter are processed on its servers. The legal basis to this is Article 6  sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. Any processing on other servers is only carried out within the framework as explained in this data protection declaration.
We take state-of-the-art measures to guarantee data safety, in particular to protect your personal data against any risk during data transfer as well as against disclosure to any third party. These measures are always adapted and updated. We protect our website and other systems by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, change or dissemination of your data by not authorised persons.