§ 1 Information concerning the Collection of Personal Data
§ 2 Your Rights
- Personal Data is all data that are connected to your person, e.g. name, address, email addresses and your user behaviour.
- Responsible according to Article 4  EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Honigmann Industrielle Elektronik GmbH, represented by its managing director Jürgen Herhaus, Krebsstr. 2-8, 42289 Wuppertal, email: email@example.com (please see our imprint).
- Concerning questions regarding the collection, processing, or use of your personal data as well as regarding information, correction, blocking, deletion or correction of data as well as revocation of any given consent please address directly to our responsible contact according to Article 4  EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please find the contact data in § 1  of this Data Protection Declaration.
§ 3 Scope of Data Collection and Data Storage subject to Entirely Informational Use
- You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right of information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right of limitation of processing,
- Right of objection against processing,
- Right of of data transferability.
- Further, you are entitled to complain about our processing of your personal data at a data protection supervisory authority. Irrespective of any other administrative and judicial right to apply to the court you have the right of complaint at a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state or your habitual residence, your workplace or the place of the presumed infringement if you believe that our processing of your personal data violates the GDPR. The supervisory authority where you addressed your complaint informs the complainant concerning the latest findings and results of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 GDPR.
When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. you do not send any other information to us, we do not collect any personal data with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit our website. When you wish to visit our website we collect the following data as is technically necessary for us to be able to show our website to you and which ensure stability and security: IP address, date and time of inquiry, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, respectively transferred data volume, the origin of the website request, browser, operating system and its surface and language and the version of the browser software. The storage of logfiles is effected to secure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data supports us to optimize the website and to ensure safety of our information technology systems. This data is exclusively evaluated by us to improve our offer and does not provide any personally identifiable information. An evaluation of the data for marketing purpose is not been carried in this context. The legal basis is Art. 6  sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. The data is deleted as soon as this is no longer necessary for reaching the purpose of the collection. In the case of collection of data for providing our website this is the case when the session is terminated. Concerning data storage in logfiles this is the case at the latest after 26 months. Any further storage is possible. In this case the IP addresses of the user are deleted or distorted so that an allocation of the calling client is no longer possible.
§ 4 Cookies
§ 5 Use of Google Tag Manager
§ 7 Information Collection, Processing, Use and Dissemination of Personal Data
- If you provide us with your consent to do so, this website uses the Google Tag Manager. By this service website tags can be managed via a surface. The Google Tag Manager only implements tags. This means: No cookies are used and no personal data are collected. The Google Tag Manager releases other tags that may possibly collect data. But the Google Tag Manager does not access such data. If on domain or cookie level a deactivation was carried out then this remains in force for any and all tracking tags when such are implemented with the Google Tag Manager.
- Information of the third-party provider: Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436?1001. Use Policy Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/use-policy.html; Terms of Service Google: https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://policies.google.com/privacy.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
- If you provide us with your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Ireland Ltd. (“Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies“, text files that are stored on your computer and that make an analysis of your website use possible. The information on your use of this website generated by the cookies is usually transmitted to a server of Google in den USA and stored there. When IP anonymization is activated on this website your IP address is, however, previously shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contract countries within the scope of the agreement on European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transmitted to a server of Google in den USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use this information to evaluate your website use, to compile reports on website activities and to render further services to the website operator in connection with the website use and internet use.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data of Google.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by respective browser settings; however, we point out that in this case you may not fully use all functions of this website. You may further prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of such data by Google when you download and install the following browser plug-in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()“. As a result, is IP addresses are processed in shortened form, and any relation to a person can be excluded thereby. To the extent any reference to a person is possible via the data collected about you this is thus immediately excluded and the personal data is thereby deleted without delay.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the help of the statistics generated we can improve our offer and develop it even more interesting for you as a user. Regarding the exceptional case when personal data are transmitted into the USA, Google submits to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6  sentence1 lit. a GDPR.
- Information of the third-party provider: Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
In addition to the entirely informational use of our website we offer various services that you may use when interested. Normally, you must provide further personal data that we use for rendering the respective service and to which the principles of data processing apply as mentioned above.
§ 8 Data Safety
- Contacting by Email
When you contact us by email your indicated email address and - if you voluntarily give to us - your name, the reference, your message and further information are stored by us in order to answer your questions and messages. When you contact us by email it is our legitimate interest to process your indicated data. The legal basis for the processing of data that is transferred by sending an email is Article 6  lit. f GDPR). When the email contact is intended to conclude a contract, then the additional legal basis for the processing is Article 6  lit. b GDPR. Your data is deleted or we limit processing when there are statutory retention obligations when they are no longer necessary for reaching the purpose of collection. This applies to the personal data sent by email when the respective conversation with the user is finished. The conversation has ended when it can be derived from the circumstances that the concerned matter is finally settled. The personal data that was additionally collected during the sending process will be deleted within a period of 7 days at the latest.
- Data Processing by external Service Providers
For processing your data we partly use external service provider. We carefully selected and commissioned them, they are bound by our instructions and they are regularly inspected. Within the framework of any processing on our behalf a third party provides services regarding hosting and presentation of the website for us. This service provider is located in one country of the European Union or the European Economic Area. Any and all data that is collected during the use of the website or in our provided forms in the online shop, as described hereinafter are processed on its servers. The legal basis to this is Article 6  sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. Any processing on other servers is only carried out within the framework as explained in this data protection declaration.
We take state-of-the-art measures to guarantee data safety, in particular to protect your personal data against any risk during data transfer as well as against disclosure to any third party. These measures are always adapted and updated. We protect our website and other systems by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, change or dissemination of your data by not authorised persons.
§ 9 Objection against or Revocation of Processing of your Data
- If you gave us your consent for the processing of your data you can revoke this anytime. Such a revocation influences the reliability of the processing of your personal data as soon as you communicate such to us.
- To the extent we build the processing of your personal data on weighing of interest you may object to the processing. This is the case when the processing is particularly not necessary for the fulfillment of any contract with you, which is presented by us in the respective subsequent description of the function. When you make such an objection, we kindly ask you to provide the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the event of your reasoned objection we examine the facts and will either cease or adapt the processing of data or present to you our compelling legitimate grounds on which basis we continue with the processing.
- As a matter of course, you may object against the processing of your personal data for reasons of advertisement or data analysis at all times. You can inform us about your objection against advertisements via our contact data. Please find the contact data in § 1  of this data protection declaration or in our imprint.