Software for data acquisition and analysis with the abrasion tester
| ||• special software for Honigmann abrasion tester|
• data acquisition and saving
• analysis functions for measurements
• data export functions
• administration of the control data sets
• functionality to perform measurement efficiently
|Honigmann Computer Control - Precision Abrasion Tester|
The HCC-A software, used in combination with the Honigmann abrasion tester, provides precision measurement of the abrasive characteristics of fibers and yarns.
Running on Windows® operating systems HCC-A offers complete, high-level functionality for
• online measurement data aquisition and evaluation,
• automatic documentation and output of the results.
HCC-A makes available to the operator all the advantages of a graphic user interface. Thanks to this the data acquisition, the evaluation of the measurement and, ultimately, the presentation of the results can be handled quickly and efficiently, with a minimum of operator effort.
The concept behind the overall system is consistently targeted on working to the specific testing standards (e.g. ASTM) and quality standards (e.g. DIN/ISO 900x). When recording the individual measurements not only the final results will be stored but all the peripheral parameters, as well, such as the F1 tensile force, abrasion, take-off speed, measurement period, date, operator identification, temperature, relative humidity etc.
• on-line presentation of the measured values of abrasion and tension
shown as a graph and digital value
• on-line calculation and presentation of the statistics
• informations about the operating state during testing process
Analysis funtions (samples)
• standard statistics (mean, maximum, minimum, standard deviation)
• comfortable zoom and cursor functions
• !!automatic calculation of the abrasion graph slope!!
• signal filter with selectable cut-off frequencies
• manifold possibilities for comments on the measurement and its parameters
Export- and print functions
• graphic output of analysis
• ASCII-file for export
• configurable label print (with option HCC-Label)
to product page
|Software module HCC-Label|
• meas. results on labels
• for efficient documentation
• prints test result
• use with HCC-Label
to product page
• continuous measurement of abrasion along
the length of the yarn
• quick, qualitative information
• requiring only a small amount of yarn
• stable, standardized conditions of measurement
Viewing of PDF-documents requires Adobe® Reader® - download