Unwinder for tension-sensitive coilable material, tangential
| ||• for ultra-fine wire, gold wire, bonding wire, monofilament, |
optical fiber, tapes, hollow fibre, etc.
• highly dynamic, motor driven unwinder
• optimally suitable for discontinuous production processes,
such as winding or weaving
• smoothly, no tension peaks
• nonwearing and maintenance-free
• tension range: 2 or 5 to 100cN, stepless adjustable
|VacuTens is the key component for gently feeding tension-sensible coilable materials.|
Fine and ultra-fine wires, capillary membrane fibres, filaments, optical fibers, etc.
VacuTens operates tension-controlled, adjustable in a range of 5 to 100cN.
With version SLT (Super Low Tension) even beginning at 2cN.
The material is unwound tangentially (torsion-free).
The usage is stand-alone, that means without an electrical link-up to the production line.
Thereby VacuTens absolutely ensures reliable processing and stability.
VacuTens is based on a highly dynamic, extra low-mass material accumulator.
The accumulator position is detected electronically, used to control the electromotively driven unwinding spindle.
A high resolution tension sensor with superb long-term stability measures the tension in the line.
The package support is done comfortably by means of a chuck with quick-mount function.
The described design is only examplary.
VacuTens kann be customized regarding
• tension range
• accumulator volume
• bending radius
|• similarly suitable for gentle feeding|
- into quasi-static, slow-going processes as well as
- on high-dynamic and fast applications or
- on discontinuous material take-off
• tangential, torsion-free unwinding
• offers high accumulator capacity
• very low masses moving
• accumulator pulley with air suspension guarantees minimal friction moments and
enables an extra low tension niveau
• low vacuum consumption (3 to 10 l/min)
• compact design, small size ration
• gentle to the material by avoiding tension peaks
• large bending radius for the material
• stepless adjustment of line tension
• spool spanning with quick-mounting function
• suitable for cleanroom applications
• longlife, nonwearing and maintenance-free
• modular concept - for fixed installation or with mobile support frame
• aluminium profile system
• 4 steering rollers
• completely mounted
|Function module vacuum pump|
• vacuum pump
for general purposes
• rotary vane vacuum pump
• dry running
• air-flow 4m3/h
to product page
• single-roller system
• for a wide variety of applications
• easy to adapt
• FN=> 1N to 3000N